Holidays are just around the corner, which means we all must be thinking about our next Family Vacation. Moreover, a family vacation does not necessarily have to get you bankrupt. This deal applies for all those who would prefer having fun with their loved ones over luxuries any day.
First thing’s first. Plan out where your family wants to vacation, then set up an itinerary according to that. Using budget tourist sites can help you save some extra cash. Other than that, these websites have reviews put in by people, which makes it even easier to decide. There are tons of money saving vacation ideas and here are a few of them!
• Familiarize yourself with all the vacation spots for families through the internet. Make sure your kids are with you, so everyone gives in a suggestion.
• Stay at a place where you have access to a kitchen and free breakfast. Nobody wants to waste money on breakfast every day.
• Kids don’t like restaurants and fancy eateries. Pack your own food for the picnics and day out at the theme parks.
• Carry your own water bottles, fill them up wherever you can. Save on expensive bottled water.
• Opt for tourist spots that are either free or cheap. For instance, a baseball game, a zoo, or even the beach.
Vancouver is one of the biggest cities in Canada, which is nothing close to being those typical cheap vacation spots. There are tons of places to discover, which includes The Historic Gastown District- it is free for everyone visiting. If you are taking your children along, the Kids Market is the perfect spot to entertain your little ones. The fun doesn’t end here! The Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge, which is also free, or the Treetop Adventures are a wide series of bridges through the canopy of the tree to explore.
Vacations at the Caribbean may not be cheap, but Paradise Island makes it possible. The ethereal crystal blue water, spotless beaches, and the views of the natural island makes it worth the while. And hey! It does not cost even a single penny. For all those who are interested in seeing the real pirates of the Caribbean, stop by at the Pirates of Nassau museum during the day. Moreover, you will get to access the Atlantis resorts’ water parks for free when you stay at an all-suite property.
Washington DC has tremendous museums and landmarks and most of them can be explored or visited for free. Most of the tourist spots are at a walking distance, enabling you to save transportation money. If you are going with your kids, museums can be boring for them. In that case, take them to the National Air and Space Museum and the National Zoo.
You will be astonished to hear that the rates of hotels are lowest during the months of September in Orlando because most of the crowd starts going back to school during that time. Fall is definitely the perfect time to visit Orlando!