According to Wikipedia, Microsoft Outlook has around 400 million users worldwide. Most of these people use Outlook through the Outlook apps in the Microsoft Office suite on their desktops. However, when applications do not run smoothly, they can cause a number of errors. One of the most common problems reported by Microsoft Outlook users is the error code [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]. Every fifth person in Outlook will get this error at some point in their lives.
If you are not a computer expert, you will be able to work out how to fix [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]. For those who are having trouble handling an Outlook error, we will move on to a number of different ways to work around it. After giving some context, we will move on to solutions to this problem.
When and why will you receive an email [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]?
Although we could not previously determine the exact cause of the error [pui email], the error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] has now been identified.
To a lesser extent, this error was caused by a problem with the Outlook installation, as with [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]. Not all of these errors are caused by SMTP problems, although this is common. [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] is a good example of an incorrect SMTP configuration that could lead to this error.
Other reasons for email error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] are listed below.
- Outlook is not working properly
- The Outlook software you are using does not work with this version of Windows.
- Pirated versions of Microsoft Outlook were used.
- Multiple or duplicate accounts are used.
- Corrupt user profile
- Access to the application is denied due to firewall blocking instructions.
[Pii_Email_b47d29538f12c20da426] error how to fix?
Maybe there is a solution to your problem now and you know what caused it, so let’s talk about it. We will move on to six steps that we have proven to be most effective in solving the problem. To make sure your problem is resolved, go through each step one by one.
An earlier reference to this problem reveals an installation error that may have skipped some steps because your desktop version is not compatible with the version of Outlook you are installing [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]. Make sure your version of Outlook is compatible. The steps below will let you know what version of Outlook is currently installed on your computer.
- Open Microsoft Outlook on your desktop.
- Select About Microsoft Office Outlook from the Help menu.
- You can find the Outlook version number in section O.
- Once you have verified the desktop version of Outlook in Outlook, go to this link to see if Outlook on your computer is using a similar version. If it does not work, uninstall Outlook and reinstall the working version. [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] should now be installed.
Since the version of Outlook you have installed may be a pirate copy of the one you downloaded from a third-party site, even if you are using a similar edition, we recommend removing it and then reinstalling it. The error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] is an obvious indication that this is the case.
AppData and LocalAppData should be deleted.
Temporary files such as LocalAppData and AppData from Outlook may have accumulated in your RAM and caused [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]. Remember that personally identifiable email is usually caused by a duplicate account, and unwanted temporary files can be duplicate accounts, so it is best to remove any unwanted temporary files remove it from your computer. This includes [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426].
- Follow the steps in the following paragraphs to free the desktop from any unwanted files.
- Open the start dialog by pressing Control + R on the keyboard.
- The next item you enter is “% AppData percent”.
- If you do not know what you are doing and do not want to know.
If you are using an unofficial version of the software, the Microsoft Outlook error code will appear [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]. Error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] is not the only cause for concern. It may be blocked by your antivirus or window protector, even if the pirated Outlook application works perfectly. Windows Defender’s antivirus and firewall policies sometimes detect spyware and block or stop normal Microsoft Outlook activity, resulting in an error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426].
Only uninstalling and reinstalling the app completely or removing the antivirus can solve this problem. If you want to disable your antivirus software, you can do so by visiting the manufacturer’s website. If you do not have an antivirus program installed, Windows comes with a built-in antivirus program called Windows Defender.
Follow these steps to disable Windows Defender:
- Go to the Start menu, select Settings, and then Update and Security. Click on Windows Security (or virus protection and threat settings in previous versions of Windows 10).
- Disable real-time protection by disabling it in system settings.
- Check if [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] is installed after you disable Windows Defender or Antivirus. Then, if the problem is not solved yet, look for another solution.
Using SCANPS.eke as a fourth option
- In our previous app, we talked about scanpst. With so many users reporting problems with Outlook errors, Microsoft has created this app to fix these problems. Error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] in Outlook can be fixed with this tool.
- SCANPST.eke can help you fix the error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] by following the steps below:
- Open my desktop computer.
- Look for “Program files (k86)> Microsoft Office (see Office14, Office 18, and so on.)
ScanPST.eke is found in the folder and should run as administrator.
- To use it, you must first open it. Select the damaged PST file by clicking the Browse button.
Select the damaged PST file, then click Start.
- “Back up the scanned file before repair” is an option if you want to save a copy of your PST file elsewhere.
- Check if you still have an error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] after repairing damaged PST files. If the issue is resolved, you can continue to use Microsoft Outlook by default. Due to a corrupt PST file, you were aware that you received an email that could reveal the identity of b47d29538f12c20da426.
- Finally, if you find a duplicate account, you can delete it.
- There is a good chance that you will receive an error message similar to [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] if you have multiple or duplicate accounts. Because multiple email accounts can show identity as the basis for all problems. To find out if you have a duplicate account or not, and if so, how to remove it,
follow these instructions:
- When you open the desktop control panel, select “large section” as the display option.
- When you have done that, click “Mail”.
- In the pop-up screen that appears when you click Mail, select Email Accounts.
- As a result, Outlook will display all the email accounts you have set up in the system.
- Make sure there are no duplicates. If you find a duplicate account, be sure to delete it.
- After removing the fake accounts (it is recommended that you delete all accounts and reinstall them). This error [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426] should be corrected now. If the problem persists, proceed to the next solution,
There is only one cause of email error to identify Microsoft Office data [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]. Since most of the solutions for all email problems that may reveal identity are similar, if you still have an error code, you can try the solutions listed in [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426].